google maps + sex offender data base

April23 said:
Some of these sex offenders are fly and april

yes, i know. i actually checked this out a while back and read the description of all of them near me. i was bored and looking for dates.

April23 said:
Some of these sex offenders are poor 18 year old kids who made the mistake of banging a 16 year old.

And once youre labled a sex offender, youre labled so for life.
During sweeps week on the news here once, they had "shocking news about sexo offenders in YOUR neighborhoods". What was the news?
They found some poor schmuck that banged a 14yo girl TWENTY YEARS AGO and he was working an icecream truck to make a living.
Dude fucked up 20 years ago and people are still giving him shit about it.
How fucked up is that?

April23 said:
Some of these sex offenders are poor 18 year old kids who made the mistake of banging a 16 year old.
..."Course Of Sexual Conduct Against Child 2nd:Two Or More Acts/Child Female, 8 Years"

Riight.

Drool-Boy said:
And once youre labled a sex offender, youre labled so for life.
During sweeps week on the news here once, they had "shocking news about sexo offenders in YOUR neighborhoods". What was the news?
They found some poor schmuck that banged a 14yo girl TWENTY YEARS AGO and he was working an icecream truck to make a living.
Dude fucked up 20 years ago and people are still giving him shit about it.
How fucked up is that?
Part of commiting a crime. Just like felony disenfranchisement.

Unfortunately, Oregon does not currently publicize the registered sex offenders living within the state. Consequently, we are unable to provide any information about Oregon's sex offender population.

In discussions with Oregon state officials, we learned that Oregon does plan to provide a web-based registry of its sex offenders. Their planned implementation date is July 1, 2006.

We will eagerly await the introduction of Oregon's online sex offender registry. As soon as Oregon data is available, we will provide it to Family Watchdog visitors.

FlamingGlory said:
Part of commiting a crime. Just like felony disenfranchisement.

that has always seemed inane to me. attempt to incorporate someone back into society but withhold suffrage...

thrawn said:
that has always seemed inane to me. attempt to incorporate someone back into society but withhold suffrage...
Not really, it's part of their continued punishment for breaking the "social contract" for lack of a better term. They also arent allowed to buy firearms or hold public office. Due process of law :cool:

All but three states will look into expunging your record if you file a petition with the courts. The thing is that if your stupid enough to commit a felony youre probably not going to bother getting it expunged.

poolerz.jpg