google is sucking me off

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
You know they are adding to the storage limits on gmails account as we speak...link if you haven't noticed. And they are coming out with more and more kick ass services everyday. Maps, SMS, news, blogger, Picasa...you get the idea. But Google is also invasive, lest we forget. They read your emails. Hey, lets allow Google access to our harddrives. It's Big Google, not Big Brother. What are your thoughts?

Ok, now that the content is out of the way. Google fucking screwed with the tab order on the main news page. It is really ticking me off. Used to be able to type something in the search bar, TAB TAB ENTER and voila, Google magical goodness.

After the vast improvements, it's TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB ENTER. 12 TAB's. It's so annoying that I almost want to take my hand off the keyboard and use my mouse to click "Search the Web."

Please fix this Google. I love you. I don't care if you read my emails. Yes, I email stolen music, the majority of my emails are correspondence with the siren; yes, I am ignoring the old German guy at work who needs computer help; my family is mentally unstable. Google, my good friend, you know all of this and I am OK with the incursion. Just please fix the TAB order.

The TAB order Google, the TAB order.

Oh, really? You guys think google is just some untouchable peasant? Peon? Huh? Maybe so, but following a broom around after shitheads like you for the past eight years google has learned a couple of things... google looks through your letters, google looks through your lockers... google listens to your conversations, you don't know that but google does...google is the eyes and ears of this institution my friends. By the way, that clock's twenty minutes fast!

SpangeMonkee said:
Oh, really? You guys think google is just some untouchable peasant? Peon? Huh? Maybe so, but following a broom around after shitheads like you for the past eight years google has learned a couple of things... google looks through your letters, google looks through your lockers... google listens to your conversations, you don't know that but google does...google is the eyes and ears of this institution my friends. By the way, that clock's twenty minutes fast!

Eat my shorts.

Do you honestly think the people at Google have nothing better to do than read your email? Better yet, do you think there's a single email admin out there who DOESN'T read your email? :rolleyes:

theacoustician said:
Do you honestly think the people at Google have nothing better to do than read your email? Better yet, do you think there's a single email admin out there who DOESN'T read your email? :rolleyes:

you mean theyre NOT interested in emails where the wife & I discuss whats for dinner tonight?

i dont care about the email, i dont even use gmail :p and i could care less if people read em anyways

i just wanted to complain about TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB ENTER