google is sucking me off

3_ft_9 said:
Left side for me. Got woke up by the cold wet nose of mah dog. :mad:
it was the right side for me, but I was woken up by a phonecall from the girlfriend. my condo assn doesn't allow pets, which is ashamed because I've got a friend pushing a free jack russell terrier puppy on me. i want it so bad, it's soooooo cuet.

CletusJones said:
it was the right side for me, but I was woken up by a phonecall from the girlfriend. my condo assn doesn't allow pets, which is ashamed because I've got a friend pushing a free jack russell terrier puppy on me. i want it so bad, it's soooooo cuet.
JRT + condo = destroyed condo

Those dogs need a place to run, man.

SpangeMonkee said:
Oh, really? You guys think google is just some untouchable peasant? Peon? Huh? Maybe so, but following a broom around after shitheads like you for the past eight years google has learned a couple of things... google looks through your letters, google looks through your lockers... google listens to your conversations, you don't know that but google does...google is the eyes and ears of this institution my friends. By the way, that clock's twenty minutes fast!

beeeeelow me

no teeth

I don't really think some guy at google as time to sit down and read my emails, adn if he does, good for him! Why the hell would he want to anyways?