Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
Have we discussed this here yet?

[video=youtube_share;6BTCoT8ajbI]http://youtu.be/6BTCoT8ajbI[/video]

FYI -- Google Glass is said to be a sort of "smart glasses" device ... in which users can bark orders like "record video" or "take picture" or "give me directions to ..."

A video screen then appears in the upper left hand corner of the lens ... sorta like how Arnold Schwarzenegger viewed information while functioning in normal society in "The Terminator."

google_glass_ui_leak_hero.jpg

Wonder how long it will take strip clubs to figure out people are wearing them. "Google glass: record dat ass!"

Apparently one of the possible technologies is the ability to look at your hand and it will 'project' a dialer over your palm. Then the camera will track what your finger 'presses'. :drool:

Apparently one of the possible technologies is the ability to look at your hand and it will 'project' a dialer over your palm. Then the camera will track what your finger 'presses'. :drool:
Hell, I would be happy with a camera that took a picture at what you were looking at without having to hold anything up or any of that nonsense.

I'm interesting in seeing the potential of google glass. I really like the ability of recording my life. I've seen some interesting shit that I wish I had captured when it happened.

I'm interesting in seeing the potential of google glass. I really like the ability of recording my life. I've seen some interesting shit that I wish I had captured when it happened.
Same, but it would almost have to be constantly recording as your reaction time and the Glass/camera/phone/whatever load time would be the limiting factor

Same, but it would almost have to be constantly recording as your reaction time and the Glass/camera/phone/whatever load time would be the limiting factor

like the planet earth recording system. its constantly recording with a buffer of like 30 seconds and only actually saves it permanently when you ask it to.