Hawt Google Glass

No, its still douchy sir. :fly:

No, holding your phone up to your ear is douchy. Seeing people driving everywhere with that phone up to their ear is also dangerous.

Being able to type with two hands while working a server issue is glorious. Plus, I flat out can't hear convos well through a normal phone speaker.

I'm interesting in seeing the potential of google glass. I really like the ability of recording my life. I've seen some interesting shit that I wish I had captured when it happened.
Check out memoto.com

Tiny clip on camera takes pics every x seconds. Has an app for your phone.

I refuse to ever own one of those things

Same
I used to work with a guy that wore one all the time
Youd be talking to him about something, then hed get this distant look in his eyes and start talking about some off-topic thing, and youd realize he just took a call in the middle of the conversation without saying anything.
Douchey.

Same
Youd be talking to him about something, then hed get this distant look in his eyes and start talking about some off-topic thing, and youd realize he just took a call in the middle of the conversation without saying anything.
Douchey.

I expect he just pretended to get a call to get rid of you.

Same
Douchey.

My mother does this!!! I hate it!

I refuse to ever own one of those things
I have one I use exclusively in the car. I normally don't talk on the phone while driving but I have the earpiece just in case. It's a pain to have to hold the phone, shift, as well as steer the car at the same time. Much less stressful if I can set the phone down.

I tried one of those Bluetooth speakerphones you clip to your sunvisor but was less than impressed.

I have one I use exclusively in the car. I normally don't talk on the phone while driving but I have the earpiece just in case. It's a pain to have to hold the phone, shift, as well as steer the car at the same time. Much less stressful if I can set the phone down.

I tried one of those Bluetooth speakerphones you clip to your sunvisor but was less than impressed.

When I went car shopping, having bluetooth integration was a #1 priority. I don't think I could have a car without it now. Talking on the phone while driving in this way is no different that talking to someone in the passenger seat while driving. Some will disagree, but I think talking on a phone while physically holding it to your ear is 10x the distraction.

When I went car shopping, having bluetooth integration was a #1 priority. I don't think I could have a car without it now. Talking on the phone while driving in this way is no different that talking to someone in the passenger seat while driving. Some will disagree, but I think talking on a phone while physically holding it to your ear is 10x the distraction.
It's nice for sure, I've had a few rentals with it and my dad thoroughly enjoys it in his Camry.

I see no new cars on the horizon for me, my last payment is this month.

I quite enjoy driving an older vehicle anyway. No black box or OnStar or any of that crap. All I got is airbags and abs and I'm good with that. I can't handle the electronic nanny.

It's nice for sure, I've had a few rentals with it and my dad thoroughly enjoys it in his Camry.

I see no new cars on the horizon for me, my last payment is this month.

I quite enjoy driving an older vehicle anyway. No black box or OnStar or any of that crap. All I got is airbags and abs and I'm good with that. I can't handle the electronic nanny.

The Sync system in my Mustang is pretty simple, and mostly utilizes whatever I have loaded on my smartphone.