Google continues towards world dominance

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
Google maps to be available at gas pumps:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/11/07/google.pump.ap/index.html

Not yet able to put in a destination, have to choose from a list selected by the station owner, however they'd like to allow that in the future. I'm predicting acceptable queries will eventually include the following:
"i need directions to my sister's ex-boyfriend's house, the one who likes marmalade"

I'm already freaked out by this:

654734b3dd81eb1.jpg

I live over an hour from Chicago, there is no reason googlefucks should be driving around a podunk little college town way out in the suburbs.

they came on a wednesday, too. trash cans are out

Google maps to be available at gas pumps:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/11/07/google.pump.ap/index.html

Not yet able to put in a destination, have to choose from a list selected by the station owner, however they'd like to allow that in the future. I'm predicting acceptable queries will eventually include the following:
"i need directions to my sister's ex-boyfriend's house, the one who likes marmalade"

or, more likely, "my ex-_____'s house so i can kill him or her!"

Yup, I've heard more confirmation about the gPhone. Apparently they want to invent a very open phone OS. Perfect timing too. Apple had enough clout to push AT&T to do some interesting things, now Sprint is completely fucking desperate so they'll probably do whatever Google wants.

I'm excited.

654734b3dd81eb1.jpg

I live over an hour from Chicago, there is no reason googlefucks should be driving around a podunk little college town way out in the suburbs.

that is spooky. no street-view in Fort Worth or Dallas yet. my luck they'll take the photo when i'm running out to the curb for the paper in my boxers. actually since I don't do that the best they can hope for is me looking out the picture window naked.

654734b3dd81eb1.jpg

Dude, are you kidding? That's so cool. It's your house and you can see it from here!

I wish I could see my house from here. :(

The gPhone is real and is rumored to be out 1Q08. It will be running some loonix core and will be made by HTC. Thats about all I know. Oh, and it will have GPS and Google Maps integrated, along with whatsopen.com