Goodies in the mail!

BigBoi69 said:
I'm gonna have to have a heart to heart with you dude...... that stuff was not intended to be shared when given as a gift. As such, mine stayed at work while I got festive with my family.

translation:
ALMOND CRUSH POCKY IS NOT MEANT TO BE SHARED.
BITCH.

Last edited:
BigBoi69 said:
I'm gonna have to have a heart to heart with you dude...... that stuff was not intended to be shared when given as a gift. As such, mine stayed at work while I got festive with my family.
I'm sorry, I didn't know. I thought I'd share my good fortune in the Christmas spirit. It'll never happen again.

DW said:
You left them WHERE??? Blasphemy! :egads:

You could have at least sent them to me :fly:
It's not like I meant to leave them there. I simply forgot to grab the rest when I left. I made a couple of calls and I'm going to stop on my way home from work to pick up the remnants. :D

JJ Lady said:
That is why you gotta get her on line too. Are theAc and BastImret the only ones who figured that out?

Forums are my hideout from the wife. Where I come bitch about her. It's hell of a lot cheaper than the tittie bar.

Pandora said:
*cries* Cletus has no luv for my Pocky. :(
I now have much :heart: for teh Pocky. I was scared at first but then I tried it and liked it. I have reclaimed it from the relatives and ate the rest on my way home. it was delicious. :drool:

b_sinning said:
Forums are my hideout from the wife. Where I come bitch about her. It's hell of a lot cheaper than the tittie bar.

You had just better hope that she doesn't decide to get a tricky screen name and stalk you for a few months...But hey, who would ever do a thing like that?

:shifty: