Uranus
Marklar
₥50,778
Steam
heyfubuddy
I got a special gift from theac:

I love stuff that comes in mayojars:

p10300123ji.jpg

hmmm...According to the instructions, Im supposed to stuff this someplace warm and suggly....:shady:

p10300137ga.jpg

Oh, btw, the wife saw all this stuff and shes not sure if I should talk to you guys anymore:fly:
:heart:

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
Oh, btw, the wife saw all this stuff and shes not sure if I should talk to you guys anymore:fly:
:heart:
WTF is your online persona a charade? Or does she just not know you that well?

Pancake Wagon said:
WTF is your online persona a charade? Or does she just not know you that well?

that was one of them "joke" thingys, donutboy
Ill let you know ahead of time next time one comes around so you can be prepared to not get it.

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
that was one of them "joke" thingys, donutboy
Ill let you know ahead of time next time one comes around so you can be prepared to not get it.
Your wife isn't very funny I guess.

I got a package in the mail from Theac as well. My barnhard.. err.. barnyard friend was a boar. it has lots of little teets to suck on. :drool:

I also got some sort of candy sticks with nuts on them. I brought them to my family Christmas and everyone loved them.

Thanks Theac and Pandora :heart:

I think my Barnyard Friend was some sort of goat/deer/cow hybrid. It was shaped like a deer, had a goatee, and udders. I can't get it in past the udders yet, but I'm working on it!!! And I got Pocky too, then ate it all myself. :nev:

CletusJones said:
I got a package in the mail from Theac as well. My barnhard.. err.. barnyard friend was a boar. it has lots of little teets to suck on. :drool:

I also got some sort of candy sticks with nuts on them. I brought them to my family Christmas and everyone loved them.

Thanks Theac and Pandora :heart:

Candy sticks? Pocky??? :drool:

CletusJones said:
yes indeed. I was afraid of it but then i tried them and they're delicious. I'm wishing I hadn't left the rest of the box at my relatives'.

I'm gonna have to have a heart to heart with you dude...... that stuff was not intended to be shared when given as a gift. As such, mine stayed at work while I got festive with my family.

CletusJones said:
yes indeed. I was afraid of it but then i tried them and they're delicious. I'm wishing I hadn't left the rest of the box at my relatives'.

You left them WHERE??? Blasphemy! :egads:

You could have at least sent them to me :fly: