Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
I got a special gift from theac:

I love stuff that comes in mayojars:

hmmm...According to the instructions, Im supposed to stuff this someplace warm and suggly....:shady:

Oh, btw, the wife saw all this stuff and shes not sure if I should talk to you guys anymore:fly:
:heart:

S

smileynev

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
Oh, btw, the wife saw all this stuff and shes not sure if I should talk to you guys anymore:fly:
:heart:
WTF is your online persona a charade? Or does she just not know you that well?

S

smileynev

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
that was one of them "joke" thingys, donutboy
Ill let you know ahead of time next time one comes around so you can be prepared to not get it.
Your wife isn't very funny I guess.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥239.55
Marklar
M240
I got a package in the mail from Theac as well. My barnhard.. err.. barnyard friend was a boar. it has lots of little teets to suck on. :drool:

I also got some sort of candy sticks with nuts on them. I brought them to my family Christmas and everyone loved them.

Thanks Theac and Pandora :heart:

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥46,624.23
Marklar
M46,624
Steam
mattressfish
I think my Barnyard Friend was some sort of goat/deer/cow hybrid. It was shaped like a deer, had a goatee, and udders. I can't get it in past the udders yet, but I'm working on it!!! And I got Pocky too, then ate it all myself. :nev:

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
CletusJones said:
I got a package in the mail from Theac as well. My barnhard.. err.. barnyard friend was a boar. it has lots of little teets to suck on. :drool:

I also got some sort of candy sticks with nuts on them. I brought them to my family Christmas and everyone loved them.

Thanks Theac and Pandora :heart:
Candy sticks? Pocky??? :drool:

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
CletusJones said:
yes indeed. I was afraid of it but then i tried them and they're delicious. I'm wishing I hadn't left the rest of the box at my relatives'.
I'm gonna have to have a heart to heart with you dude...... that stuff was not intended to be shared when given as a gift. As such, mine stayed at work while I got festive with my family.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
CletusJones said:
yes indeed. I was afraid of it but then i tried them and they're delicious. I'm wishing I hadn't left the rest of the box at my relatives'.
You left them WHERE??? Blasphemy! :egads:

You could have at least sent them to me :fly: