Goodbye Texas!

GreatTiger

Flaccid Member
Sep 23, 2006
Marklar
₥0
Leaving for Vancouver tomorrow morning. Enjoyed my visit here and met a lot of good people. Was fascinating how different things are and not to mention how cheap everything is. I'm not looking forward going to back to Expensive Everything Land but it is time to head home.

why are you going back? tejas could be hell part II and I'd still stay there over canada and freezing my ass off

Leaving for Vancouver tomorrow morning. Enjoyed my visit here and met a lot of good people. Was fascinating how different things are and not to mention how cheap everything is. I'm not looking forward going to back to Expensive Everything Land but it is time to head home.

Where did you live in Texas? Vancover is fantastic! Drool and I need to visit sometime.

Where did you live in Texas? Vancover is fantastic! Drool and I need to visit sometime.

Was staying in Tyler. Despite some peoples opinions I think it's an alright town. I would actually like to stay but the red tape to do it legally is a bit to much. Course if any of you have any inside info i could use i'd like to hear it.

Math nerds from Ohio suck!

1stRootofQuartic.gif

TAKE THAT

my screen resolution is something like 1680x1050 and that doesn't fit on my monitor :lol:

and that's only the first root of a quartic :lol: