Goodbye fall, hello winter (pics)

got* my bad.

our enclosed porch is on the second story and we kind of let it goto hell. we took down the mesh becuase it didnt seem to work plus the door broke so we tossed it... but we never thought to put mesh underneath. i think that may have been the problem...

we recently put new decking and railings on it though, next summer when we replace the door i'll have to try putting the mesh down below as well as all around the sides.

squirrels have since taken over the porch. havnt figured out how to get rid of them yet. lots of live traps and a big bucket of water to dump them in i guess

I still havent replaced the screens on my porch from when the hurricane blew them out.
The cats are more mad about it than I am since they liked sitting out there all day.
I need to get it done. Maybe next weekend.*yawn*

funny story about my little minature yorkie named torin... he saw some kids across a busy street and took off towards them and a little old lady hit him.

i cried :(

went outside for a feg and a coffee tonight and was nearly frozen to the spot

DST came into force last night too, so it got dark early... if there's an irish groundhog, he needs drilled over a crossbar.