Goodbye fall, hello winter (pics)

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥69,210
With winter, and snow, coming up I put plastic over the screens on my screened porch. The screens come right out with two latches. I do this every year since it keeps the inside clean, and snow free for the winter.

Before:

picture.php

After:

picture.php

The manufacturer of the screen panels does actually make a storm window for them. But a) They're $120 a piece, and b) I have no place to store them anyways. So for $25 worth of plastic, I'm good to go.

why would you have a space built specifically for the summer, when your summer only lasts about six weeks?

It may only be six weeks, but that's six weeks worth of mosquitoes and deer flies. At least this way he'll survive.

i took a grim photo of belfast on the way back from campus tonight

25102008583.jpg

the soaking leaves on the ground are the reason i near broke my spine. place like a fucking ice rink.

i took a grim photo of belfast on the way back from campus tonight

25102008583.jpg

the soaking leaves on the ground are the reason i near broke my spine. place like a fucking ice rink.

It appears as though the pavement says "LEAVES" right there, so why didn't you heed the warning?

why would you have a space built specifically for the summer, when your summer only lasts about six weeks?

It doesn't last six weeks. Last's quite a bit longer than that.

Do you use the grill on the porch? Or is that a George Foreman?

Thats a real propane grill. It's one of the Weber Q series grills. Works great for when I'm just grilling for myself.

It may only be six weeks, but that's six weeks worth of mosquitoes and deer flies. At least this way he'll survive.
of course, how could i forget. i lost an uncle to deer flies in '83. He wandered into the forest without enough DEET. All they found was his hunting cap and a shin bone.