Thread Goodbye August... Hello September♥

update on my home renos... im soooo tired of it... ugh, wish it was all over.
obv the carpet is hideous, but this is just a rental, buuuuuuut since i have asthma and bad allergies and kiko has chronic bronchitis, i asked the landlord if it was possible to have them removed and have some hardwood added and he said YES... but im on a waiting list... boooo.. oh well.. no rush really :)

here is 1 corner of the living room painted and the TV armoire ready to go, with no tv (its sitting on my floor... its too big and it doesnt fit inside FAAAAAAAWK) PS the walls use to be PUKE GREEN

emw9ve.jpg

my couch is being delivered 2moro!!! yaaaaaaaay :D

Last edited:
update on my home renos... im soooo tired of it... ugh, wish it was all over.
obv the carpet is hideous, but this is just a rental, buuuuuuut since i have asthma and bad allergies and kiko has chronic bronchitis, i asked the landlord if it was possible to have them removed and have some hardwood added and he said YES... but im on a waiting list... boooo.. oh well.. no rush really :)

here is 1 corner of the living room painted and the TV armoire ready to go, with no tv (its sitting on my floor... its too big and it doesnt fit inside FAAAAAAAWK) PS the walls use to be PUKE GREEN

http://i.ichimg.com/emw9ve.jpg

my couch is being delivered 2moro!!! yaaaaaaaay :D

Is that where Kiko sleeps? I've got a bed for him ya know...