Good Video Clips

Thorn Bird said:
i heart natalie portman even more now. i think she's even on my list.

She doesn't do a thing for me after I found out she's one of those outspoken Hollywood Dems and was allllll about John Kerry in the last election. Apparently she "loves" him and wanted to work for him in his campaign. :barf:

Pandora said:
She doesn't do a thing for me after I found out she's one of those outspoken Hollywood Dems and was allllll about John Kerry in the last election. Apparently she "loves" him and wanted to work for him in his campaign. :barf:

i never follow the personal lives of the stars. like example above, it ruins them most of the time. i like my fantasies too much. imagine me finding something like that out about liam, for example. my lil' ol' heart would just break. i never pretend they're real people.

except for liam. he wants me.

Thorn Bird said:
i never follow the personal lives of the stars. like example above, it ruins them most of the time. i like my fantasies too much. imagine me finding something like that out about liam, for example. my lil' ol' heart would just break. i never pretend they're real people.

except for liam. he wants me.

This is true. I couldn't tell you a thing about Charlize or Matthew, and I prefer to keep it that way. But it was too hard to avoid Natilie's big mouth as she was running it off on the news.

Pandora said:
Possibly one of the most disturbing pictures I've ever seen.

sadsmiley.jpg

FlamingGlory said:
Possibly one of the most disturbing pictures I've ever seen.

http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/sadsmiley.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

OMG! That's disgusting!!! You really should warn people before you post pictures like that. I didn't think Hitlary could have [I]that [/I]kinda effect on anyone...

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go gouge my eyes out with a blunt object.

Pandora said:
OMG! That's disgusting!!! You really should warn people before you post pictures like that. I didn't think Hitlary could have that kinda effect on anyone...

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go gouge my eyes out with a blunt object.

nat-boobs.gif

there ya go. I fixt the picture.

I know what you mean though.. I was allll about Janeane Garofalo, but she went all crazy lib and she is waaaay off my list. In fact, she's on a list that I burned and then put the ashes under a landfill in China. Ask Thorn.. I dropped that fuckin' left wing bitch like a sack of rotten apples.

SpangeMonkee said:
nat-boobs.gif

there ya go. I fixt the picture.

I know what you mean though.. I was allll about Janeane Garofalo, but she went all crazy lib and she is waaaay off my list. In fact, she's on a list that I burned and then put the ashes under a landfill in China. Ask Thorn.. I dropped that fuckin' left wing bitch like a sack of rotten apples.
:lol:

But seriously, you just know that she's probably a JP.