Good thing I talk to my father in law

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
Otherwise I wouldn't have realized my weekend would be so full already.

He mentioned where we were going has a pool, so after I talked to him I asked my wife what we were doing.

Apparently going to a cookout at a friends on Saturday, followed by cookout at my father in law's house and lighting of fireworks on Sunday, followed by cookout at a cousin's (which is where the pool came from) on Monday.

So what are your plans this weekend, or is there anything your SO neglects to tell you? :fly:

I'm having family over tomorrow. I have friend from out of town coming to stay for the weekend. Will probably go see War of the Worlds at some point.

I have a four day weekend. I'm off Tuesday. :)

Driving to Tampa tonight. Hanging out with JJ's family most of the weekend. If promised crack and anal dockage, we might see Fly and Zoe too.

bast_imret said:
Driving to Tampa tonight. Hanging out with JJ's family most of the weekend. If promised crack and anal dockage, we might see Fly and Zoe too.

:lol: More breeching pics! Plz?

Galen said:
What is a cook out? :wtf:

Also, this weekend I'll more than likely be sorting out a new ISP and my house etc.

Family and friends gathering, BBQ and cooking on the grill, usually outside.

Coqui said:
:mad:

Yeah we sell them over there too. (The LPG)
Well, I'm still open to decisions. You see, we don't get great weather all that often so if we went gas, although it may be better it would probably be only used a few days every year whereas the GF BBQ is both an indoor and outdoor BBQ, which seems like a great idea.
Having said that, I'm no BBQ connoisseur, I just like my food :p

Galen said:
Well, I'm still open to decisions. You see, we don't get great weather all that often so if we went gas, although it may be better it would probably be only used a few days every year whereas the GF BBQ is both an indoor and outdoor BBQ, which seems like a great idea.
Having said that, I'm no BBQ connoisseur, I just like my food :p

I barbecue year round, unfortunately we are currently without a barbecue, but hopefully that will be remedied by next summer.

Knyte and I have a wedding and extended family pictures (woo hoo, I'm so excited, ok, not really) on Saturday. I'm not sure what we are doing on Monday but I'm sure it will involve a barbecue somewhere and fireworks watching, my sister in laws new house has an awesome view of the entire valley, so we could see every set of fireworks from there. I'm thinking I can get some awesome pictures.

I've been told that tomorrow we're helping Ryan's parents move, and then Sunday we have a bbq to go to at his friend Greg's house and another one at his friend Jeff's house... but Monday I can do whatever I want :rolleyes: