Good thing I talk to my father in law

nothing. may do movies tonight. reguardless on if I can get someone to go or not Im going out tomorrow night. take a test for a green belt in Choi Kwang Do sunday and work monday.

I think its what Mitul103 said

right click desktop -> nvidia display -> your monitor name.

I cant check right now since im at work on a intel graphics card. its accessable under the display advanced properties however if you cant find it there.

Ryokurin said:
I think its what Mitul103 said

right click desktop -> nvidia display -> your monitor name.

I cant check right now since im at work on a intel graphics card. its accessable under the display advanced properties however if you cant find it there.

That worked but where is the "apply color changes to: all"? :eek:

Ryokurin said:
its probably is set to something like green now, just change it to all and then hit apply. sorry should have written it better.

All that does is make it go black. If I click in the screen then I get one frame of video then back to black. I guess I'll try the 80.40 betas.

Charcoal > propane. more taste and more smoke, but thats if you have a small grill, i've always used various oak woods.

Cook out at the lake, pictars if i coming if i can get a good upload here. and assuming i can find the battery charger to the cam :X.

Pics of holly wheather she likes it or not!

Last edited: