Good or Evil

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Marklar
₥797
I'm doing support at a company conference this week. We just finished setting up projectors displaying a twitterfall that was set up for the event. Hundreds of people are walking past them at any point in time.

Do I follow the path of good by creating an account and joining the orgy of self-congratulation?

Do I follow the path of neutrality and do nothing?

Do I follow the path of evil and begin spamming the ever living fuck out of the twitter topics displayed on the twitterfall and even go so far as to solicit the aid of malicious strangers on the internet?

I had to google twitterfall.

I can see that being exactly the kind of self promoting lameness set up in big screen projected display glory at a company meeting.

Please now share the search tags you are using so we can 'add' to the fall.

heres a fucking idea - instead of poncing about using catchy names and words and wasting time pretending all the cocksmokers attending this seminar are actually learning something, why don't they look over their companys books and manage instead of A) trying to be everyones mates B) jumping on any 'management' bandwagon there is going and C) start wearing a fucking tie - having an open collar doesn't make you fucking cool or liberal