WTF Good ole VA hospitals

What's not political about it? VA hospitals have been complete shit ever since I've been working in them. They've been very slowly improving but any normal hospital we do work in is liiiight years ahead from an infrastructure standpoint.

Nobody trusts the government to do anything but everyone wants them to be in charge of everything. :wtf:

lQNYmyn.jpeg

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
What's not political about it? VA hospitals have been complete shit ever since I've been working in them. They've been very slowly improving but any normal hospital we do work in is liiiight years ahead from an infrastructure standpoint.

Nobody trusts the government to do anything but everyone wants them to be in charge of everything. :wtf:

The problem is that in order to make government run healthcare work we need a government free of corruption and politics that require campaign financing. Medicare and medicaid are actually really efficient compared to commercial insurance companies.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
The problem is that in order to make government run healthcare work we need a government free of corruption and politics that require campaign financing. Medicare and medicaid are actually really efficient compared to commercial insurance companies.
Not from my perspective. Medicare, especially, fights every lab order, prescription written, and test ordered.

Not from my perspective. Medicare, especially, fights every lab order, prescription written, and test ordered.

My private insurance does the same thing.

editing...

In fact, I'm being completely denied treatments that are feasible and safe while breastfeeding and encouraged to stop breastfeeding so I can take treatments that I already know don't work because I have tried them in the past. Also the treatments they want me to take are more expensive than the treatments I would like to take.

Last edited:
My private insurance does the same thing.

editing...

In fact, I'm being completely denied treatments that are feasible and safe while breastfeeding and encouraged to stop breastfeeding so I can take treatments that I already know don't work because I have tried them in the past. Also the treatments they want me to take are more expensive than the treatments I would like to take.
And the real bullshit about this is that most of the stuff is probably perfectly compatible with breastfeeding, but they are afraid of lawsuits 20 years down the line.