WTF Good ole VA hospitals

Very possible. He ignore listed me after two conversations

11kcpdf.gif

this
If you are hurt on the job tho it is a workers compensation. It is your employers responsibility to take care of injuries.
this is the best analogy for it. Good wording.

Even if you're off the job in the long term, if your job caused the injury, the system is in place to support your care for that injury, even if the injury is lifelong.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Our office just paid for our ex-office managers carpal tunnel surgery after 40+ years of computer and equipment work left her with the condition.

Freedom isn't free, motherfucker

I would expect that those that damage themselves in the name of the govt get decent care from the govt
This.

Instead we have deadbeat retarded that can't be fucked to get a job complaining that they don't have healthcare and can't go to the doctor to get healthy. Fuck you. I'll worry about you after the people that risked life and limb to protect you get decent care instead of the bullshit care that they get from the VA.

This.

Instead we have deadbeat retarded that can't be fucked to get a job complaining that they don't have healthcare and can't go to the doctor to get healthy. Fuck you. I'll worry about you after the people that risked life and limb to protect you get decent care instead of the bullshit care that they get from the VA.

yeah.... the proportion of veterans that fit that description compared to the rest of the population is tiny.