Good news to fags

Gay guys saying things like "He's hot, I'd hit it," don't bother me. Think of how often straight dudes talk about chicks all day every day. It's normal. It's the spectacle associated with being gay that offends me and countless other straight people. Not to mention conservative gay people.

Parades that specifically celebrate being homosexual, complete with men in bondage outfits, Rosie O'Donnell clones on leashes and overly feathered and made up rejects from Cirque du Soleil are all part of the attention whoring caricature that casts a very negative light on the gay, lesbian, bisexual, tranny, and hermaphrodite community (and whatever else gets lumped into their cause these days).

As long as they continue to behave in that manner they will sabotage whatever images of respectability and normalcy they wish to create for themselves. It's quite sad, really, the shooting of their peers in the foot like that.

Parades that specifically celebrate being homosexual, complete with men in bondage outfits, Rosie O'Donnell clones on leashes and overly feathered and made up rejects from Cirque du Soleil are all part of the attention whoring caricature that casts a very negative light on the gay, lesbian, bisexual, tranny, and hermaphrodite community (and whatever else gets lumped into their cause these days).

No shit. what do they think this is, a Gasparilla parade? Mardi Gras?

I like to think I talk about being gay IRL as much as others talk about significant others or targets of oogling at the end of the bar.

Online is a different story, however.

And tavias, you are not gay, you are just unlucky :heart:

*commense coverup*

Gay guys saying things like "He's hot, I'd hit it," don't bother me. Think of how often straight dudes talk about chicks all day every day. It's normal. It's the spectacle associated with being gay that offends me and countless other straight people. Not to mention conservative gay people.

As long as they continue to behave in that manner they will sabotage whatever images of respectability and normalcy they wish to create for themselves. It's quite sad, really, the shooting of their peers in the foot like that.

Indeed.

"Hey guys, you know how we're still trying to get accepted as normal by society? Maybe we should dress up in leather thongs and parade through downtown blowing kisses at bystanders!" "Yeah! Great idea!"

<-- demographic traitor

Indeed.

"Hey guys, you know how we're still trying to get accepted as normal by society? Maybe we should dress up in leather thongs and parade through downtown blowing kisses at bystanders!" "Yeah! Great idea!"

<-- demographic traitor

Hence the title of the thread, "Good new to FAGS". Those people, in my opinion, are what defines a fag(got). Not all gays are fags. Most fags are gay.

It is the fags that give a bad image and the closet cases that give no image that are hurting the "gay agenda"

Dave reminds me a lot of my buddy in Dallas. It's too bad you don't live here, db. I think you'd enjoy the Dallas gay scene. Ohio must be...boring as fuck.

is this gay?

2505fkl.jpg

No, it's incestuous.

waydee linked a picture of him taking a bath with another dude while they were drinking... he claims in scotland it's perfectly acceptable behavior and theres nothing gay about it. :wtf:

waydee linked a picture of him taking a bath with another dude while they were drinking... he claims in scotland it's perfectly acceptable behavior and theres nothing gay about it. :wtf:

that's right up there with polo tackling and wrestling his roommate getting out of the shower while both were naked :lol: