Good news to fags

I eagerly approve of hot swedish girl on girl action.

also, hot cuban girl on girl action.

Great, now the cuban embargo will never be lifted.

1237588064737.gif

I eagerly approve of hot swedish girl on girl action.

also, hot cuban girl on girl action.

Great, now the cuban embargo will never be lifted.

But Canada doesn't have an embargo with Cuba :confused:

It will happen here, if you can be patient...

I mean Jesus Fucking Christ, look how long it took this shtihead country to treat black people relatively equally...

I mean Jesus Fucking Christ, look how long it took this shtihead country to treat black people relatively equally...

That was just because the Government finally realized that White people would never accept Black people. They had to go out and create a Top Secret race of Mingle Mixxes to bridge the gap between the whites and the blacks. Only then can acceptance start. So once they create a hybrid-homo things will get moving.

That was just because the Government finally realized that White people would never accept Black people. They had to go out and create a Top Secret race of Mingle Mixxes to bridge the gap between the whites and the blacks. Only then can acceptance start. So once they create a hybrid-homo things will get moving.

I will never accept a mingle mixx.

So once they create a hybrid-homo things will get moving.

That was the outcome of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy but it didn't work. All that happened was women had more shoulders to cry on and Express for Men's stock went up.

It's my favorite store. :fly:

The fit makes my newly developed torso and tight ass look fabulous :drool:

I love that place. We don't have any around here, but I dropped a few hundred there when I was in Vegas...

Last edited:

Equality is subjective. The snowball effect of making things equal leads to arbitrary guidelines legislating human behavior.

I dont care about homosexual unions, it's tax law as far as I'm concerned. Just with fly's ambiguous neo-liberal reasoning.