Thread Good news guys! My bike has been confirmed totalled!

You're saying that to the gal who rides a twist and go 2 wheeled machine - I hardly care about what is considered "heresy" in the riding world since I am considered just as bad as what I said about Harleys by many :lol:

To me, owning a Harley is owning a piece of history. It's not just a bike, it a style. It's a privilege. It's being a part of a special group of people. It's not just being a motorcycle rider. Anyone can ride a motorcycle. It's that special feeling you get when you ride a Harley. I'll be honest with you though, I liked my Honda. It was reliable and I had zero issues with it after 25,000 miles. But it didn't feel the same. I felt like a motorcycle rider, but I didn't feel like a biker. I didn't feel like a part of the in crowd. That special group of riders that ride with purpose and pride in their machine. Every time I rode it, I felt like I was riding a cheap Japanese knock off. It didn't feel American even though that's where most of it is made and assembled. When people asked, "what kind of bike do you have", it felt weird saying that I ride a Honda cruiser. Like I'm not a true biker at heart. THAT'S why I'm leaning towards the Harley over the beast of an 1800.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I'm a full blooded American. You can ask Maureen, she'll tell you I have a huge American Flag mounted on my living room wall. I drive a Chevy Silverado because it's a Chevy. I feel proud when I drive it. I've had a Chevy S-10, Nissan Frontier, Toyota Tacoma, and Ford Ranger as well in the past, but nothing made me feel more proud than my Chevy. Call it stupid, or blind or whatever, but it makes me feel American and that's what I am. And there's nothing more American that driving a Chevy Silverado and a Harley-Davidson.

Apparently the propaganda works.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Granted my bike was made in Taiwan (though by some of the best in the biz) It is a US owned company but I know where it is from. I'm the low end of all riders, but my MSF instructors said something to the effect of it doesn't matter what you ride (brand or style) we're all 2 wheeled riders out there and part of the same group. Show respect for each other and don't do something stupid that will make the rest of us look bad.

I liked their mentality and their level of respect for all riders.

Plus I got stopped at a red light by a Harley rider who wanted to know all about my little bike since the big Harley was getting to be too much as he got older :lol:

Hey as long as you are happy, I doubt any of us really care. I mean we all have to pick what we love for our own reasons. I even bought the damn scooter with @Maureen threatening to disown me as a friend ;)

If you love a Harley get a Harley - no real need to defend it.

Plus now you can dress like Rob Halford without being hassled

RobHalford1979.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I'm a full blooded American. You can ask Maureen, she'll tell you I have a huge American Flag mounted on my living room wall. I drive a Chevy Silverado because it's a Chevy. I feel proud when I drive it. I've had a Chevy S-10, Nissan Frontier, Toyota Tacoma, and Ford Ranger as well in the past, but nothing made me feel more proud than my Chevy. Call it stupid, or blind or whatever, but it makes me feel American and that's what I am. And there's nothing more American that driving a Chevy Silverado and a Harley-Davidson.

Yet you loooove Mexican pussy! Go figure :fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
So you have an idea of what a hardcore biker he is...

This is at the bottom of his canyon

aaff43ee0998bd9634f03ad98e3d46b2.jpg

Ands it's a fucking awesome SOA kinda place

Actually that whole area and the landscape felt like I was in a bad ass SOA episode

So you have an idea of what a hardcore biker he is...

This is at the bottom of his canyon

aaff43ee0998bd9634f03ad98e3d46b2.jpg

Ands it's a fucking awesome SOA kinda place

Actually that whole area and the landscape felt like I was in a bad ass SOA episode
"Children welcome"

Totes hardcore