Thread Good news guys! My bike has been confirmed totalled!

To me, owning a Harley is owning a piece of history. It's not just a bike, it a style. It's a privilege. It's being a part of a special group of people. It's not just being a motorcycle rider. Anyone can ride a motorcycle. It's that special feeling you get when you ride a Harley. I'll be honest with you though, I liked my Honda. It was reliable and I had zero issues with it after 25,000 miles. But it didn't feel the same. I felt like a motorcycle rider, but I didn't feel like a biker. I didn't feel like a part of the in crowd. That special group of riders that ride with purpose and pride in their machine. Every time I rode it, I felt like I was riding a cheap Japanese knock off. It didn't feel American even though that's where most of it is made and assembled. When people asked, "what kind of bike do you have", it felt weird saying that I ride a Honda cruiser. Like I'm not a true biker at heart. THAT'S why I'm leaning towards the Harley over the beast of an 1800.
My Dad is the same as you. When he bought his last bike he was going to switch to an Indian and at the last minute changed his mind and stuck to a Harley. When I asked why he decided to stick with the Harley he said because anything else just didn't feel right.

stopped by the Harley dealer on the way home yesterday to check out a few bikes and get some ideas...

6hcUs0e.jpeg

I think I found what I'm looking for...

qmhhGwm.jpeg

KIhoOcH.jpeg