Thread Good news guys! My bike has been confirmed totalled!

thintoast

Mayosapien
Dec 4, 2012
up your butt and around the corner
Marklar
₥10,725
That means I get a nice check of about $5k to use on a down payment for a new bike! I'll be going from a 750 to a 1200! I was thinking about getting a new bike, which meant that I would have had to sell the one I had and then get a new one. This way I don't have to worry about that stupid shit. I just get a check in the mail and go pick out a new bike! HOORAY!!!

BYIU8Wd.gif

IDK. My uncle wants me to buy his 1800, but I don't really want another Honda. I wanna get a Harley. But even then I want to get the 1700. Problem is they're like $24k compared to the $12k the 1200 is.

When I went from my Shadow 750 to the Road King it was like putting on a nice roomy pair of boxers after wearing too-tight briefs. You should try on the VTX and use it as your baseline when Harley shopping.

When I went from my Shadow 750 to the Road King it was like putting on a nice roomy pair of boxers after wearing too-tight briefs. You should try on the VTX and use it as your baseline when Harley shopping.
I'm afraid that if I try on the VTX, I'm going to love it so much that I won't want the get the 1200. And I honestly don't want the payment of a 1700. I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll buy his 1800.