GAY Good news for Duke!

saw on the news this morning that a gay baseball or softball league team wouldn't let 2 guys on the team for not being gay enough. they were bi :waw:

saw on the news this morning that a gay baseball or softball league team wouldn't let 2 guys on the team for not being gay enough. they were bi :waw:

I don't agree with gay sports teams.. Either integrate, or segregate yourselves, you can't have it both ways..

I don't agree with gay sports teams.. Either integrate, or segregate yourselves, you can't have it both ways..

So there shouldn't be women's and men's events?

I do agree with you, however, that sexual orientation doesn't add or subtract to the athletic abilities of someone as much as gender has an impact. But the Gay Games and efforts like the gay softball league started when homophobia prevented people from doing sports. This was an outlet for them. I concede it's usefulness is dimished now as homosexuality is more widely accepted. Just in time for the Gay Games to be ineffect at bringing people and dollars to cities that host it like Cleveland in 2014 :lol: Man that city can't cut a break can it?