Hawt Good News, Everybody!!

My vocals are perfect in every video starting with this one and going forward, pitch-wise,

I make these videos for a friend who is dying, and now I'm dying too.

People have differing musical tastes. I am 58 years old and offer not one apology for my videos, considering I have never spent a single dime to make one; you aren't forced to watch them, and I am not promoting anything with them.

I like this attitude, mellow. Sorry to hear the not so good news.

-"will33" over there.

I am a person who was invited to participate at this forum some years ago, but declined. I have been made fun of for years by a core group at this forum, and I came by to offer a jab, and ultimately to forgive those people.

We are all human beings.
Welcome to the forum, you legendary warbling dipshit :)

Even though we mock the fuck out of you, this forum probably accounts for half of your youtube viewership but we won't ever admit that.

I am a person who was invited to participate at this forum some years ago, but declined. I have been made fun of for years by a core group at this forum, and I came by to offer a jab, and ultimately to forgive those people.

We are all human beings.

i see.
well let me advise youthat the karma bus never misses a stop!

the very group that made fun of you for years (im sorry to hear that by the way) have been roasted and made fun of since they first migrated here.

you’re welcome, and welcome to the shit show. hope you can stay awhile

Dude burnt his house down, left his wife, stole the insurance money, and bought a bass.
went to work one morning, and around lunchtime, I received a call from my wife that our house had burned down. I was shocked to hear this, but grateful she was alive. I loved her, and anyone who read my posts on talkbass knew it, as I put a lot of effort into her shitty cover band, which she embarrassingly named Dirty Lixx, and I bought all the sound equipment, and her Ibanez bass guitar. She had long ago stopped any intimacy between us, but I had vowed to cherish her until daeth do us part, and I never cheated on her, and never lied to her, up until that day.
She was the cause of the fire, which originated at a sump pump in the basement, and was fueled by a bunch of boxes of her stuff, placed carelessly by the sump pump, which she had frequently talked about, but suddenly "never knew we had one."
I had everything I owned destroyed by that fire, to the tune of $70,000 dollars. We moved into a hotel room, and my wife decided she was going to be the sole arbiter of the insurance settlement, and I realized how much I no longer liked or trusted her. I spoke with the insurance agent, who informed me that even the house was in my wife's name, because we were married, I was entitled to half the insurance money. My wife said I "didn't deserve" my half, and it seemed like I thought I won the lottery, and that's exactly what I thought, because for the past three years I had been miserable, because she treated me like shit, even though I paid 70% of the bills, because stripping was the only thing she was good at, and she had become too old to do that anymore, being in her fifties.
I'm not going to get into the details about that. I have no desire to trash my ex-wife on this forum, but you all were mean and cruel to her on here, and I cursed you for that.

Here's the steps I took to make sure she was all right:

01. I made sure that the house got re-built. The insurance company talked about razing the entire thing and buildin a new house on the foundation. It would have been a piece of crap, and I was on the phone with the agent every single day, to try my best to make sure that didn't happen. They put every cent of the re-build money into that house, and what she ended up with was far nicer than the house she had previously. Her "worst day of her life" worked out pretty good for her, but that didn't stop her from becoming my worst nightmare. She stalked me on talkbass, Facebook ane other places, called my family and friends and told them just enough truth to make les palatable, and I lost many friends, (who never met her,) and family members but good riddance to bad rubbish.

02. I lied to her every single day I was planning to leave her, because I wanted exactly HALF of the payoff for our possessions. She was determined I wouldn't get it, and I was determined to outsmart her, because she's cagey, but I'm an ex-addict, and far more cagey than her. I tricked her into paying me my half of that monet, and it was more than fair, because her stuff didn't amount to more than $10,000 and my stuff was worthe in excess of $70,000 dollars.

03. She was in love with our drummer, Scott, and he was even more in love with her. He loved her a LOT more than I did, and I called him and TOLD HIM I was leaving her, and she would someone who loved her to take care of her. He was all questioning my decision, but they are married now, and I feel I helped get them together. I may be overstating that, but that was what I had in mind when I called him.

04. I quit my job and one morning when I "left to go to work," I actually stayed in a hotel, driving my Jeep Grand Cherokee, and placing my Mitsubishi Lancer at the farm of a woman who Krystal thought was on her side, but was a very dear friend to me. We were living in a fucking trailer, and because of Krystal. We could have been staying at a hotel or house, but Krystal decided she wanted to live in a trailer. I got all set in my plans, and I ended up leaving her on CHRISTMAS EVE. I didn't intend it to be that way, but it just worked out that way. Was I a shitty person for doing this? YES. I took my lumps from my friends and family and online, because I felt genuinely bad for doing this, but I made sure she was well taken care of, and I have no regrets; none at all, because my wife and I had irreconcileable differences by that t ime, having been married for thirteen years and the last five she wasn't making love with me at all, and I have a high libido.

05. I went and visited an ex-girlfriend in Virginia, and we were just friends. On New Year's Eve we made love, because a few nights before, she had gotten drunk, and cried to me, "you won't make love to me because I'm old and I'm fat and I'm UGLY," and I didn't want to have her think that way about herself, and I HADN'T HAD SEX IN FIVE YEARS.

06. Eventually, I made it back to Minneapolis, which is my hometown. I was "just friends" with an ex-girlfriend there and we ended up being intimate. Krystal posted on facebook that this lady had plotted to steal my all along (she had NOT!) and was daily changing her story about I did.

So FUCK YOU and your belief that I burnt my house down, left my wife, stole the insurance money, and bought a bass.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I endured all I will be enduring about that bullshit.

I'm dying, but I am engaged to the love of my life, who is in love with me, and is a real prize.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and wetwillie