Hawt Good News, Everybody!!

the real mellowinman

Flaccid Member
Dec 6, 2021
Marklar
₥0
I have been diagnosed with a disease known as Corticobasal Degeneration. Corticobasal Degeneration is a rare disease in which areas of your brain shrink and your nerve cells degenerate and die over time. The disease affects the area of the brain that processes information and brain structures that control movement. This degeneration results in growing difficulty in movement on one or both sides of your body.

The condition may cause you to have poor coordination, stiffness, difficulty thinking, trouble with speech or language, or other problems.

The symptoms of Corticobasal Degeneration progress to serious complications, such as pneumonia or sepsis, a life-threatening response to an infection. Corticobasal Degeneration complications ultimately lead to death.

People with corticobasal degeneration usually do not survive beyond an average of 7 years after symptoms begin. Aspiration pneumonia or other complications are usually the cause of death. My symptoms began over 2 years ago.

I've been unduly mean to you in the past and it was uncalled for. I apologize. It's not because you're sick that I'm saying this, but because I was a dry drunk and was causing all kinds of mayhem because my own life was out of control and I wanted to take it out on others.
I sincerely pray for your health and that you get everything God can bless you with.
Peace, Rich...

I'm really sorry to hear that.
Seriously, I hold no ill will for anyone.
Sometimes it can be hard to remember that the picture in the upper left hand corner represents an actual human being. And they have real life problems.
Peace to you.

I have been diagnosed with a disease known as Corticobasal Degeneration. Corticobasal Degeneration is a rare disease in which areas of your brain shrink and your nerve cells degenerate and die over time. The disease affects the area of the brain that processes information and brain structures that control movement. This degeneration results in growing difficulty in movement on one or both sides of your body.

The condition may cause you to have poor coordination, stiffness, difficulty thinking, trouble with speech or language, or other problems.

The symptoms of Corticobasal Degeneration progress to serious complications, such as pneumonia or sepsis, a life-threatening response to an infection. Corticobasal Degeneration complications ultimately lead to death.

People with corticobasal degeneration usually do not survive beyond an average of 7 years after symptoms begin. Aspiration pneumonia or other complications are usually the cause of death. My symptoms began over 2 years ago.

sorry to hear
who are you

so is this gonna make your music videos better or worse?
My vocals are perfect in every video starting with this one and going forward, pitch-wise,

I make these videos for a friend who is dying, and now I'm dying too.

People have differing musical tastes. I am 58 years old and offer not one apology for my videos, considering I have never spent a single dime to make one; you aren't forced to watch them, and I am not promoting anything with them.

I've been unduly mean to you in the past and it was uncalled for. I apologize. It's not because you're sick that I'm saying this, but because I was a dry drunk and was causing all kinds of mayhem because my own life was out of control and I wanted to take it out on others.
I sincerely pray for your health and that you get everything God can bless you with.
Peace, Rich...
You are all forgiven.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Never Mind GIF by Miles Brown

• Love
Reactions: NukesII