Good morning!

i'm totally addicted, though it gives me no superman feeling. i can't even tell when i've had it...the only reason i know i'm addicted is because if i DON'T have it, then i get a massive headache.
i'm trying to come off of a half pot a day. that much caffeine can't be good for me.

eileenbunny said:
I really can't stand coffee. I have tried many times over to like the stuff. Why can't it taste the way it smells?

I hate coffee too. I do love a good dainty frap though.

itburnswhenipee said:
Coffee is the debbil. If you've ever tried to go caffiene free for any length of time you know that the withdrawl is a bitch. However... if you do manage to go for a while without it you'll find that a single cup of coffee makes you feel like superman, batman, and that laughing weasel from Who Framed Roger Rabbit all in one.

I concur - you made me laugh.

fly said:
Youre gonna make ape miss Houston. You know they dont sell those ANYWHERE I have ever visited, other than hou.

One of the things I miss about Houston. :(

The kolache's here are the desert/donut kind.

fly said:
Youre gonna make ape miss Houston. You know they dont sell those ANYWHERE I have ever visited, other than hou.

I know a few great bakeries here that make them every day. I get my pepperoni bread at one of them.

edit> Now that I think about it, I used to know this old czech lady that made them when I was younger, it's how I was introduced to them. She made rum balls too that would give you a buzz :drool:

Last edited:
I drink coffee anytime I want but not daily. I think I may go have a cup today to help this hangover. I dont see how you guys get "high" on coffee or feel "withdrawls" from lack there of.

Coffee is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for coffee?

itburnswhenipee said:
Coffee is the debbil. If you've ever tried to go caffiene free for any length of time you know that the withdrawl is a bitch. However... if you do manage to go for a while without it you'll find that a single cup of coffee makes you feel like superman, batman, and that laughing weasel from Who Framed Roger Rabbit all in one.

Oooo I like that weasel. Maybe it's time for me to cut back on the coffee... *twitch*

shawndavid said:
I'm not sure if I feel this statement is really ghey or really manly.

bahahaha, I guess if I told you it's like a french loaf, that makes it completely gay.

I get my sirloin bread at this bakery around the corner.

Last edited: