Good morning!

rather surprising how many non-coffee drinkers we have here given that probably like 7-8 out of 10 adults drink it I would imagine

why_ask_why said:
rather surprising how many non-coffee drinkers we have here given that probably like 7-8 out of 10 adults drink it I would imagine

I was thinking the same thing but then I thought about my office. We go threw a whole lot of coffee but only like 3 ppl drink it daily(all day).

wonko80 said:
Shipley's has good kolaches.

Oh, and coffee blows. If gives people the worst breath ever. It's only worse if they smoke and drink coffee.

Wait where do you live?

I miss Shipleys... thier donuts > krispy kreme

April23 said:
Wait where do you live?

I miss Shipleys... thier donuts > krispy kreme
There's some Shipley's up here in the Dallas area. Not as widespread as Saracsmo Houston, but they're here.

We also have a vendor who brings them to us about once a month. Those are bad days for my poor stomach.

I used to never drink coffee, but I've found that once or twice a week I get to the hospital at 6:45 in the morning and I just HAVE to hit the cafeteria for it or I'm going to drag ass all morning.

I still hate the taste, so I do half a cup of coffee, 10-12 sugars, fill with french vanilla creamer, and pour over a large cup of ice....it ends up tasting like ice cream by the time I'm finished....and it's an instant kick in the ass :)

Bubbles said:
I still hate the taste, so I do half a cup of coffee, 10-12 sugars, fill with french vanilla creamer, and pour over a large cup of ice....it ends up tasting like ice cream by the time I'm finished....and it's an instant kick in the ass :)
10-12 sugars?!? Why not just snort the sugar instead and save the calories of the coffee?