Good morning!

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
72912997_c3759c61cd_m.jpg

If this looks good to you then you're probably more of a crackhead than I.

I don't drink coffee very frequently but I do enjoy a double espresso after a big meal...

In the immortal words of an employer of years past regarding the regular/decaf debate:

"It's a drug not a flavor"

I used to work second shift, allowing me to sleep through my coffee urges. About a year and a half ago I rejoined the land of the living (promotion to a position with normal working hours) and started in on my current addiction. I'm not a fan of Starbucks coffee normally, but having it available in the canteen with reduced prices for employees makes it easy to drink.

16oz down, debating a return trip...

fly said:
Youre gonna make ape miss Houston. You know they dont sell those ANYWHERE I have ever visited, other than hou.

Are you serious? I thought that was an American staple but I guess it's just us Texans who like their meat wrapped in a bun for breakfast.

Coffee is the debbil. If you've ever tried to go caffiene free for any length of time you know that the withdrawl is a bitch. However... if you do manage to go for a while without it you'll find that a single cup of coffee makes you feel like superman, batman, and that laughing weasel from Who Framed Roger Rabbit all in one.

Never touched the stuff. Managed to go through college and still never went near it.
Been trying to get into the habit of drinking tea but even that is a slow process....

I just bought an espresso machine, maybe that will be motivation to start drinking the stuff?

itburnswhenipee said:
Coffee is the debbil. If you've ever tried to go caffiene free for any length of time you know that the withdrawl is a bitch. However... if you do manage to go for a while without it you'll find that a single cup of coffee makes you feel like superman, batman, and that laughing weasel from Who Framed Roger Rabbit all in one.
Depends on the person. I've drank cocoa for like 3 years instead of coffee, I still have it sometimes and it really doesnt do anything (and no I dont drink soda anymore).

Sarcasmo said:
[IM]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/Miscellaneous/DietCokeBacon.jpg[/IMG]

Fry: "I'm never gonna get used to the thirty-first century. Caffeinated bacon? Baconated grapefruit? Admiral Crunch?"
Leela: "Well if you don't like that, try some Archduke Chocula."