good moooooooorniiiiiing!

and why is utah better than arizona? i think haylee needs a playmate. tell your dad to look for a tall skinny kid on a plane from atlanta.

this month is booked for us as well. company this weekend, spring break, garage sale, babybird's birthday :(...AND I'M DEBOOBING THE BABY THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!! my girlfriend's taking me out to celebrate and we're going to get a room and everything. i can't WAIT for a night of complete freedom!!
and then it's may.

off from the day gig all week. :hooray:

today I think I'm returning the hat Beerad gave me for my bday (one size fits all is a cruel joke to us big heads), lil BBQ at a friends house for lunch, "interviewing" a pediatrician, and gettin my hair did at 7.

tomor house stuff and working at gators at 830 (Elvis opens for US beetches).

wed/thur/fri, probably more house stuff.. trying to finalize estimates to turn our garage into a usable space.. studio into the garage, guest room into studio, and nursery transformation of guest room. also think we're getting the house painted and the remaining two rooms that still have carpet over to hardwood. $$$$$$$$$

work friday night at gators, saturday at The Forum for the Women's Final Four, and Sunday the 6th BIKINI SEASON IS BACK

Today I will be bouncing between my corporate office and this one trying to run both companies like a good little bitch. Already got a call from teh office trying to shut down cause they dont feel they are going to make money, complete bullshit. We paid our trainer for 6 weeks in advance and he wants out now so hes trying to kill the room. I will probably tell his ass to hit the road when I get over there, not in the mood to deal with him. Of course this all happens the week that I am running the companies. Its gonna be a long week, very long week

^^so ur not coming to spring break madness tomor night at gators?

Would love to but I am the only one with authority currently working in our company, everyone else is on vacation. Voluntary or Involuntary I can still call it "vacation" right?:fly: I will be slammed until Thursday, think I am going to ask for Friday off.

Would love to but I am the only one with authority currently working in our company, everyone else is on vacation. Voluntary or Involuntary I can still call it "vacation" right?:fly: I will be slammed until Thursday, think I am going to ask for Friday off.

Who are you going to ask?

I'm actually in the office all week....no travel! Mostly this week I am counting down to Friday for the BSG kick-off of the final season.

LuLu started her first day of Doggy Daycare today. I feel really weird about it, and not in a "I dress my dog in clothes" kind of way because I sent her off today in nothing but a quick release collar with a nametag... she looked like a real dog.

:(

LuLu started her first day of Doggy Daycare today. I feel really weird about it, and not in a "I dress my dog in clothes" kind of way because I sent her off today in nothing but a quick release collar with a nametag... she looked like a real dog.

:(

*sigh* how quickly they grow up

they're already pulling the plug on BSG? bad ratings or something?

Bad ratings?

:fly:

There is a definite end to the story so they're telling the story and finish it without drawing it out and making a mess of the storyline.