good moooooooorniiiiiing!

I'd say thank god that dreck is off the 'tube, but they'll probably play reruns for the next 200 years.

Have you actually watched an episode or are you just thinking it's SciFi and Battlestar Galactica so it's gotta be gay? The original series was really campy and stupid, and I'm not a huge SciFi fan, it's just a well written, smart show with better special effects than most movies.

hahahaha, YOU DORK...

I planned on doing that this week :fly:

Oh, during the week I'm going to be searching BSG forums and stuff and reading other fans' takes on things. It's neat because it's like a bookclub discussion only different.

Oh, during the week I'm going to be searching BSG forums and stuff and reading other fans' takes on things. It's neat because it's like a bookclub discussion only different.

IIRC...

They are in our solar system now right? Almost to Earth?

I dont think I ever re-watched the last couple of episodes so I am still kinda blurry which is why I HAVE to rewatch the whole season this week :D

I love SciFi, hell I was BORN SciFi.

I can't stand that show, it's just a damn soap opera. :bleah:

Oohh yeah... I can see that. :lol: That's probably why so many females like it too :fly:

I like the quality of the production.. if that makes sense... everything from lighting to camerawork to makeup, props, wardrobe... computer effects... I find it very pretty to watch and to me it just seems such a higher quality than anything else on tv.

IIRC...

They are in our solar system now right? Almost to Earth?

I dont think I ever re-watched the last couple of episodes so I am still kinda blurry which is why I HAVE to rewatch the whole season this week :D

From the way it looked to me, it looked like they were in the inner part of the Milky Way Galaxy... where we exist on the fringes... so same galaxy yes, solar system no.
:p

Oohh yeah... I can see that. :lol: That's probably why so many females like it too :fly:

I like the quality of the production.. if that makes sense... everything from lighting to camerawork to makeup, props, wardrobe... computer effects... I find it very pretty to watch and to me it just seems such a higher quality than anything else on tv.
I watched the first season with renewed hopes after my initial disappointment with the castings.

Yeah, the effects are nice, but I actually don't even care for the filming angles 'n such. Not a fan of that style of filming.

From the way it looked to me, it looked like they were in the inner part of the Milky Way Galaxy... where we exist on the fringes... so same galaxy yes, solar system no.
:p

Oh yeah thats right, it panned all the way to earth but started further out, gotcha!

Anyone wanna start a BSG thread?

I watched the first season with renewed hopes after my initial disappointment with the castings.

Yeah, the effects are nice, but I actually don't even care for the filming angles 'n such. Not a fan of that style of filming.

I think what I like the best is the makeup when someone's sporting a bruise... it's one of the first shows ever that actually pull off convincing bruises. It's such a weird thing to harp on but I'm weird.

and why is utah better than arizona? i think haylee needs a playmate. tell your dad to look for a tall skinny kid on a plane from atlanta.

this month is booked for us as well. company this weekend, spring break, garage sale, babybird's birthday :(...AND I'M DEBOOBING THE BABY THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!! my girlfriend's taking me out to celebrate and we're going to get a room and everything. i can't WAIT for a night of complete freedom!!
and then it's may.

Because all of her grandparents live in Utah and she's very close to her grandparents, but send the playmate anyway. I'll be at the airport Sat night and will plan on picking her up then. (We actually have many many more friends out here for her then we ever have in Utah).

I'm leaving for Vegas early Wednesday morning, with a quick stopover in Cleveland. I can't frickin wait, 5 days for the wife and I without the boy, it's been far too long. Got some nice dinners lined up, and a wedding to go to on Friday evening, should be lots of fun.

I live in Cleveland. I will be thinking about you. That is all.

:heart: