good golly miss molly

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
she's three today. i have no other reason for this thread except to praise and celebrate my child. :D i hope y'all's parents feel as incredible on y'all's birthdays as i do on molly's, because i feel awesome. :heart:

Aw, happy birthday little girl. Ethan has a present for you.

E-manbutterfly.jpg

why_ask_why said:
happy bday to spangette!
werd

Feliz Cumpleaños!
Tavalodet Mobarak!
Buon Compleanno!
Sun Yat Fai Lok!
S dniom razhdjenia! or Pazdravliayu s dniom razhdjenia!
Eytyxismena Genethlia!

shawndavid said:
I can see the lead-in to this shot:

"Daddy, this looks just like the sticker in the back window of your car."

E-manbutterfly.jpg
Did you see the pic of him with a butterfly on his face? fucking gay man, fucking gay.

Pandora said:
OMGosh it's the munhkins B-Day!

mollycake.jpg

Now wait just a damn minute. I thought you despised children and all who create them, but now I see you pasting electronic representations of a cake in celebration of a child's birthday? WTF lady. Explain yourself at once.

Oh, and happy birthday Thornbird's child, wherever you may be.

ceiling fly said:
Did you see the pic of him with a butterfly on his face? fucking gay man, fucking gay.

Hush or I'll post the one of me tossing your salad.

Last edited:
itburnswhenipee said:
Now wait just a damn minute. I thought you despised children and all who create them, but now I see you pasting electronic representations of a cake in celebration of a child's birthday? WTF lady. Explain yourself at once.

Oh, and happy birthday Thornbird's child, wherever you may be.

Spangette is not a child, she's a walking bundle of adorable sweetness. There's a BIG difference. :D

When I asked what she did for her birthday, she told me "I went poo poo on the potty". Sounds like a good birthday to me.

theacoustician said:
When I asked what she did for her birthday, she told me "I went poo poo on the potty". Sounds like a good birthday to me.

Any day in which one goes "poo poo on the potty" is a fair day in my book. Hell, you can even omit the potty and still end up with a fair day so long as running water is involved.

Happy Birthday a day late! I tried to have my baby yesterday so you could share a birthday, but a las, I am still pregnant today.

kiwi said:
Happy Birthday a day late! I tried to have my baby yesterday so you could share a birthday, but a las, I am still pregnant today.

:( i wanted the babies to celebrate together. GET THAT BABY OUT.