WTF Good Evening

It is interesting that I make fun of April, Maureen, fly, Asa, helenabear, and a few others, yet the only ones that have ever gotten defensive of me joking around have been Wickie, JCC, and Liam.

But we're the betas
Interesting, you're right.

It is interesting that I make fun of April, Maureen, fly, Asa, helenabear, and a few others, yet the only ones that have ever gotten defensive of me joking around have been Wickie, JCC, and Liam.

But we're the betas
You're my husband - come on we make fun of each other all the time!

That said welcome to @AccessDenied

So back to this being @AccessDenied 's AMA. Where did you obtain your Doctorate and in what? ? Did you get any snow last night? And how old was your adopted son? Also, I forgot to mention, Ardbeg is only 92 proof or as we say in the UK 46% ABV. I do prefer it to Laphraoiag these days as I'm slowly moving away from the peatier Islays.

Good morning @DJBrenton

All the info about me except my late adopted son George is on my profile, of which much can be read except his death, which is private to me. I already know Ardberg is 46%, but still can't drink it. I drink very little these days, partly because of my condition and that I used to drive but cannot, as I'm on pain meds and anyway, it's too dangerous to drink when I'm on them. What pain meds? you ask. I'm using a BuTrans skin patch. They're morphine patches which rule out any driving, so I have to be driven everywhere.

@Dory
Don't be so insulting. You think I come here to waste people's time when all I want is a bit of online friendship, huh? You call me a fantastist, you go fuck off and get crabs.

~ * ~

What is so draining of all is my fighting cancer and post-operation pain. Anything else is afterthought. 24 hours without a cigarette or vape stick makes me grumpy, so get your steel helmets on cuz I'm in no mood to be doing battle on my intro thread. I'm waiting to stay at a local hospice for respite care. Get me some rest and rest for my family. My message here is clear. Don't like me? Then don't fucking talk to me. :(

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Interesting as I used to work in a chronic pain clinic for 5 years, and BuTrans never ruled out driving for any of the hundreds of patients I knew on them.

And I think you'll find I can be as insulting as I please. And Eileen already gave me crabs.