GAY Gonna have to stop pushing in stools now.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
Seems some people who are obsessed with me and my wife have traced us to this site. They will soon be here to post a whole bunch of shit about us, so in order to keep the bullshit to a minimum, I'm going to just cease posting here.

You're all cool, and some of you we will keep in contact through other means, but unfortunately the time has come for us to lay real low for awhile.

:heart:

Is any of it true? If not fuck them.

Oh I don't care about what they know. It's just the creepiness of it all and the fact that these weirdos live in our area (NoVA). They know enough (like where I work) to start IRL stalking. I think it's just best if I lay low and wait for them to find someone new to harass.

Oh I don't care about what they know. It's just the creepiness of it all and the fact that these weirdos live in our area (NoVA). They know enough (like where I work) to start IRL stalking. I think it's just best if I lay low and wait for them to find someone new to harass.

Yes, this is what creeps me out the most. We have a young child and live in a house on sizable land, with pitch darkness at night. Besides the natural human fears I may have of someone lurking on our property, I don't need to have to worry about forum freaks in addition to this.

yes, we own guns, but even still, it doesn't "fix" the creepfactor that these assholes are intent on delivering a "message" to us when we've never done one fucking thing to that place, or anyone there!

Yes, this is what creeps me out the most. We have a young child and live in a house on sizable land, with pitch darkness at night. Besides the natural human fears I may have of someone lurking on our property, I don't need to have to worry about forum freaks in addition to this.

yes, we own guns, but even still, it doesn't "fix" the creepfactor that these assholes are intent on delivering a "message" to us when we've never done one fucking thing to that place, or anyone there!

Booby trap the house.

Construct a moat.

Soooo....You don't like me stalking you? :(

Seriously though, we gotta get together soon. You aren't going to believe how much Sam has grown. I might be down that way this weekend if you are free.

Soooo....You don't like me stalking you? :(

Seriously though, we gotta get together soon. You aren't going to believe how much Sam has grown. I might be down that way this weekend if you are free.

You can stalk us any time.

This weekend sounds good.

Oh no.....you banned them from a forum. I can't believe people take bans so personally.

Seems like they are going to start calling my work and talking shit about me. This will actual work in my favour. This is what I need to get the Secret Service involved. Without them involving my work, I can't really do anything.