NSFW Gonna break my rusty chaaaaain

Also, making a bypass to hook the shopvac up directly to the manifold and hanging some blast gates around where I wash the cars, so I won't end up with crayon fragments in my sawdust.

171219165IMG20171219095811071.jpg

Yup, my mice are cooking nicely...

Got the under deck area organized and power equipment tarped over and such for the winter.

Now I have a place to put the shitty particle board shelves I'm ripping out of our storage room.

Then it's get all of the storage room stuff organized on the 4' metal wire shelves we have. There is so much wasted space on the fixed shelves the house came with.

And I now have @Mrs. Valve 's cold, so WHEEEEEEEEEE. See how long I can go.

Also, the FIL and his fake wife are coming for Christmas now, we're not sure when or for how long. This was after he told us they would supposedly doing Christamas at His/their/really his place because we "Don't celebrate Christmas properly."

I suspect his place is filled with crap from her place, that he's never to this day seen, and we're pretty sure she's a hoarder.

Got the under deck area organized and power equipment tarped over and such for the winter.

Now I have a place to put the shitty particle board shelves I'm ripping out of our storage room.

Then it's get all of the storage room stuff organized on the 4' metal wire shelves we have. There is so much wasted space on the fixed shelves the house came with.

And I now have @Mrs. Valve 's cold, so WHEEEEEEEEEE. See how long I can go.

Also, the FIL and his fake wife are coming for Christmas now, we're not sure when or for how long. This was after he told us they would supposedly doing Christamas at His/their/really his place because we "Don't celebrate Christmas properly."

I suspect his place is filled with crap from her place, that he's never to this day seen, and we're pretty sure she's a hoarder.
Is it cause you're a jew?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes