NSFW Gonna break my rusty chaaaaain

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,815
Steam
asastang
And run write up some notes about it and see if we need to make a new test or if this was sufficient.

What projects are you workin on today?

29fb4ffa3939ac03a4f9c56d34a8b85c.jpg

9bb71cd4fa40d416b5e6660954f89ebf.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and pacojas
I just finished canning 20 pints of meat sauce and baking chocolate chip cookies to give to my cow-orkers for the holiday.

I'll soon be starting the floating shelf for my center speaker, Lego Millennium Falcon, Lego AT-AT, and Lego Sandcrawler. It's live edge, to match the console table I did with my daughter a couple years ago.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and pacojas
I will do some artwork but Im finding out pdq that I have let my fundamentals lapse so badly that I do more erasing than drawing
5% question how did you manage to retire? Did you have an inheritance? Is Canada the best social security on earth? Have you been Rich all along?

shit to do list:

- deal with the fit's burnt out fusebox
- mail gifts to NL
- replaced damaged siding on house from wind we got a couple days ago
- fiberglass GTI floors and get re-inspected
- put winter tires on fit/audi
- call auto glass place and ask why the fuck they haven't got back to me about the audi windshield. gf got hit by a rock on the highway last week.
- too much other fucking stuff

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Oh, add to the list: planer sled.

Also gonna have to get my dust collection up to scratch and build a manifold for that, and some rolling stands for my sander, jointer, grinder, router table, and planer.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi and Domon
5% question how did you manage to retire? Did you have an inheritance? Is Canada the best social security on earth? Have you been Rich all along?

Let's just say Im not joking when I tell people politics is a puppet show & literally nothing about big business is legit

Also stop watching the news, nothing these people tell you is accurate

today, i’m heading south to go over some plans with the “Paco Money Team”. this is one of three possible cannabis grows where i will be a lead or assistant grower. i love where i work now, but the “PMT” has what it takes to $ucceed and for that i am both grateful and humbled.

we may have to resubmit our state and county applications (with this being a different location than our tentatively approved former residence).
also,.. the high water outline looks ominous, but flood waters haven’t been that high in decades and massive pumps are available. i would love a moat, though!

9EEA91F1-A6A9-4852-8D5F-BF89AC8759BD.jpeg

today, i’m heading south to go over some plans with the “Paco Money Team”. this is one of three possible cannabis grows where i will be a lead or assistant grower. i love where i work now, but the “PMT” has what it takes to $ucceed and for that i am both grateful and humbled.

we may have to resubmit our state and county applications (with this being a different location than our tentatively approved former residence).
also,.. the high water outline looks ominous, but flood waters haven’t been that high in decades and massive pumps are available. i would love a moat, though!

View attachment 2543
This is super neat.

Oh, add to the list: planer sled.

Also gonna have to get my dust collection up to scratch and build a manifold for that, and some rolling stands for my sander, jointer, grinder, router table, and planer.
I'm sure you'll fine some way to be disgusted, but the one I built out of a 5 gallon home depot bucket and some PVC works amazingly well. Essentially nothing in my shopvac filter. I was impressed.