Golfers in ATL?

why_ask_why said:
nice stereotyping...can I throw out there all Mc's are drunks? :p
I'm 1/2 Irish btw :D
I understand, but here at least 90% of people who play golf are social climbers. Disgusting excuses for human beings. Mounting debts and repayments all to keep up with the Jones's.

Galen said:
I understand, but here at least 90% of people who play golf are social climbers. Disgusting excuses for human beings. Mounting debts and repayments all to keep up with the Jones's.

I started playing when I was about 4-5 years old with sawed off clubs...I just like the game...no social climbing here :)

Galen said:
hi2u sunshine! :fly:

Bubbles said:
I started playing when I was 7. Haven't played a round since 13 or 14, but I still go to the driving range like once every years or two.

very cool! was discussing with fly stopping down there while on a trip to see relatives in the next month...we'll have to have a drunken trip to the range :cool:

*insert lewd jokes about a hole in one & ball washing here* :fly:

why_ask_why said:
very cool! was discussing with fly stopping down there while on a trip to see relatives in the next month...we'll have to have a drunken trip to the range :cool:

*insert lewd jokes about a hole in one & ball washing here* :fly:

I am totally up for a drunken trip to the links!! My office is right next door to a ghetto golf course if you don't want to get into too much trouble. :fly:

Bubbles said:
I am totally up for a drunken trip to the links!! My office is right next door to a ghetto golf course if you don't want to get into too much trouble. :fly:

cool...I'm down :)

why_ask_why said:
I started playing when I was about 4-5 years old with sawed off clubs...I just like the game...no social climbing here :)
I never said you were, I just described the majority of people who hang around the course with a set of Taylor made or something. I wouldn't say it's a sport, enjoyable moreso. I think I'd have fun playing if I wasn't so focused on the shithead infront of me in his checkered pantaloons.

Galen said:
I never said you were, I just described the majority of people who hang around the course with a set of Taylor made or something. I wouldn't say it's a sport, enjoyable moreso. I think I'd have fun playing if I wasn't so focused on the shithead infront of me in his checkered pantaloons.
:eek: I love plaid pants

ChikkenNoodul said:
That describes 90% of the middle class people around Boston, and I'm sure most other major cities. Not just golfers :fly:
Golfers especially though, it's where they meet to discuss the BMW they bought on credit, or at least, tell them they bought it with their AmEx Platinum or something :p

ChikkenNoodul said:
What if you bought a Saab on an AmEx Gold? :shifty:
I have a fear of credit cards and refuse to use them. Same thing with loans. Call me old fashioned, but if I don't have the money, I don't buy it. Purchasing items on borrowed money is all too easy until it bites you in the ass.

Aside from that, I'd be much more terrified of the 8000 GBP + Annual cost of insurance for a male driver under 21. Ahh, don't you just LOVE Ireland. :p