Golfers in ATL?

Galen said:
I have a fear of credit cards and refuse to use them. Same thing with loans. Call me old fashioned, but if I don't have the money, I don't buy it. Purchasing items on borrowed money is all too easy until it bites you in the ass.

Aside from that, I'd be much more terrified of the 8000 GBP + Annual cost of insurance for a male driver under 21. Ahh, don't you just LOVE Ireland. :p
AmEx regular cards aren't credit cards, you can't carry a balance normally.

8000GBP a year!!!! :egads:

That's a car all by itself

ChikkenNoodul said:
AmEx regular cards aren't credit cards, you can't carry a balance normally.

8000GBP a year!!!! :egads:

That's a car all by itself
Exactly, I know friends of mine paying upwards of 3000 GBP per year to drive a 1.2 litre 1998 Vauxhall. It's absurd.

I'll just stick to my Halifax debit card, thanks :p

ChikkenNoodul said:
The only people with insurance quotes like that here are 17 with a couple of accidents already and they're trying to get a Hayabusa
Tell me about it. It's obvious they're price gouging, but there's nothing to be done. They can always come back with the risk etc. of insuring a young driver. Load of shit if you ask me. You can get insurance on the same car 62 miles across the water for about 70% less.

Galen said:
Tell me about it. It's obvious they're price gouging, but there's nothing to be done. They can always come back with the risk etc. of insuring a young driver. Load of shit if you ask me. You can get insurance on the same car 62 miles across the water for about 70% less.
And it's extra retarded considering your driver training/licensing requirements are FAR more strict than here.

ChikkenNoodul said:
And it's extra retarded considering your driver training/licensing requirements are FAR more strict than here.
I would love to see something done about it, and until then there's no way in hell I'm paying that money. Guess I'll just rely on the train etc. until I'm 21 :p Not like I'd get a parking space in the city anyway.

ChikkenNoodul said:
What about a small motorbike? Is that just as bad?
Not nearly as bad, but still bad.
I'd never ride a motorcycle anyway, too impractical. That and I'm scared of crashing one :p