FYI Going to NOLA in about 2 1/2 weeks for a long weekend. What do we NEED to do?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,276
Steam
mattressfish
So we're travelling to New Orleans in about two and a half weeks. Its a friend of ours' 40th birthday and we're celebrating there. Staying at the Hilton right on Bourbon (or near it anyway, don't remember). The wife in the couple we're travelling with is very Type A and has it all planned out. This is good for April and I, because we don't *really* care what we do. Anyway, we're of course planning on doing a brewery tour or two. And doing some ghost stuff and Marie Laveau's place.

Anything we need to do there? The other couple is vegan, so I'm there probably aren't good food places planned. Any suggestions?

So we're travelling to New Orleans in about two and a half weeks. Its a friend of ours' 40th birthday and we're celebrating there. Staying at the Hilton right on Bourbon (or near it anyway, don't remember). The wife in the couple we're travelling with is very Type A and has it all planned out. This is good for April and I, because we don't *really* care what we do. Anyway, we're of course planning on doing a brewery tour or two. And doing some ghost stuff and Marie Laveau's place.

Anything we need to do there? The other couple is vegan, so I'm there probably aren't good food places planned. Any suggestions?

It's the Hyatt and they are vegetarian.

Other than Mardi Gras and voodoo stuff, I don't think I have ever heard of any interesting stuff to do in NOLA. Find a bar with live jazz?
@APRIL the Pitbull rescue show on TV is there I believe. You could rescue yourself a pibble!

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than Mardi Gras and voodoo stuff, I don't think I have ever heard of any interesting stuff to do in NOLA. Find a bar with live jazz?
@APRIL the Pitbull rescue show on TV is there I believe. You could rescue yourself a pibble!

Fuck it, I'm bringing home a Pibble.

Sorry fly :dealwithit:

Last edited by a moderator:
I always go to either the gold mine or cat's meow and start with a flaming Dr. Pepper and then work my way though the booze. Isle of Capri is a must stop to get a few hand grenades (which will totally fuck you up).