₥0
theac as a kid:
ch891015.gif

ch891103.gif

I still say he looks like his dad, though:
ch940131.gif

ch940210.gif

bast_imret said:
You know, if theac where to ever have kids, I can totally see the relationship being like theirs.

I can see much more spanking and crying.

smileynev said:
I can see much more spanking and crying.
I'd just show him your picture and tell him that he'd better shape up or he'll end up like you. That's scared straight if I've ever heard it.

theacoustician said:
I'd just show him your picture and tell him that he'd better shape up or he'll end up like you. That's scared straight if I've ever heard it.

"My daddy says if I eat too much sugar I'll grow up big and slow and go blind."

"Yeah, well, my dad says if I drink too much pop and eat too many twinkies I'll end up like smileynev"

"Whats that...?"

"Here, I'll show you a picture..."

And a generation of bulimic children are born.

Ah, yes, "bats aren't bugs" :lol:

One of my favorite C&H moments, along with "Hamster Huey and the Gooey Kablooie" and discussion of the infamous "noodle incident".

I swear my son keeps trying to use Jedi mind tricks on me. Last night I told him to go to bed and he responded with "You want me to stay up and eat ice cream." I resisted his mind trick but it did make me wonder if we had any ice cream. He's getting strong in the Dark Side already.

b_sinning said:
I swear my son keeps trying to use Jedi mind tricks on me. Last night I told him to go to bed and he responded with "You want me to stay up and eat ice cream." I resisted his mind trick but it did make me wonder if we had any ice cream. He's getting strong in the Dark Side already.

The force is strong with this one :shifty:

b_sinning said:
Just don't let him register at Delphinium's LOTR forums...