GodTube.com

There is obvious more pressure coming from one side than there is from the other.

I'm with you. I've taken far more pressure from members of certain branches of the Christian religion (NOT all religious folk, they are not all that way) than I've ever had from atheists. For what it's worth, I don't give a damn what these people believe, and I don't mind a civilized discussion on the subject, but when a person thinks he or she has a direct line to God's opinions on every possible topic and the authority to tell me what to do with my life...well, I just can't accept that.

I'm with you. I've taken far more pressure from members of certain branches of the Christian religion (NOT all religious folk, they are not all that way) than I've ever had from atheists. For what it's worth, I don't give a damn what these people believe, and I don't mind a civilized discussion on the subject, but when a person thinks he or she has a direct line to God's opinions on every possible topic and the authority to tell me what to do with my life...well, I just can't accept that.

I agree.

Flynavy is looking for an argument and I'm not on the ball today.

personally i don't care what religion anyone is, i honestly do not care who is actually right. I find it important to believe what you believe is true and not blindly accept what other people tell you is true. if you truly believe in a certain god or not.... good but don't scream at me about it. i have no problem with christianity, scientology:)fly:), jews blah blah all those other people, as long as they don't annoy me. i don't want a government saturated with even more laws governing us to live lives as christians. blah blah random bullshit

:lol: I just find irony in people bashing on religion. the best is those that say christianity is evil but islam is a religion of peace :chikken:

I don't bash religion, I bash religious extremists. I would do the same thing for extreme anti-religious people.

personally i don't care what religion anyone is, i honestly do not care who is actually right. I find it important to believe what you believe is true and not blindly accept what other people tell you is true. if you truly believe in a certain god or not.... good but don't scream at me about it. i have no problem with christianity, scientology:)fly:), jews blah blah all those other people, as long as they don't annoy me. i don't want a government saturated with even more laws governing us to live lives as christians. blah blah random bullshit

qft

Pretty much everyone in general. Not just in this thread or this forum but most people I hear complaining about christianity are as intolerant of their beliefs as they claim christians are intolerant of others.
shadup and believe in the Lord Flying Spaghetti Monster or I will stone you.