Godd*** it's hot in SD

I have heard nothing of this Al Gore movie, and I don't agree with a lot of the shit Moore says, but the fact is that ALL documentaries are biased journalism. That's fact, so if you're saying its not a documentary because its biased, please stop.

TheLardKing.gif

ceiling fly said:
I have heard nothing of this Al Gore movie, and I don't agree with a lot of the shit Moore says, but the fact is that ALL documentaries are biased journalism. That's fact, so if you're saying its not a documentary because its biased, please stop.
I really don't care if or if not you /agree/ with Michael Moore. Agreeing doesnt have anything to do with blatant falsehoods. Blatant falsehoods are not bias. Bias is saying something a certain way; a subjective truth presented from one perspective. Presenting obvious and not so obvious fabrication as facts is LYING.

Al Gore's movie would be biased. It only presents parts of a still largely subject scientific theory.

Michael Moore, routinely fabricates truth to fit his own perspective.

ceiling fly said:
It's not because of the bias, it's because he's using the same level of junk science that creationists use to "prove" that the earth is 6000 years old. He's putting forth a scare tactic on par with the war on terror.

ceiling fly said:
Although I haven't heard much about it, what makes it NOT a documentary? This isnt the whole 'Michael Moore doesnt do documentaries cause im not a liberal' thing is it?

I love you :heart:

On another note...

When I read the thread title I thought it meant Its hot in Shawn David :fly:

FlamingGlory said:
...Michael Moore makes 'documentaries' full of factual errors, he's a moonbat.

...Al Gore made a 'documentary' full of factual errors, he's king of the moonbats.

at least they are trying to get us to pay attention

bast_imret said:
maybe there's an Oblivion Gate there :eek:
I tried playing Oblivion the other day, I was really excited about making my character and all... but it choked my computer so badly the mouse was having problems moving across the screen. :(

BeeRad said:
at least they are trying to get us to pay attention
You'd do well to make opinions yourself through careful reasoning than listen to the oration of any person.

FlamingGlory said:
You'd do well to make opinions yourself through careful reasoning than listen to the oration of any person.

sometimes it takes someones else's opinion or even lie to get you to open your eyes or even be interested in the subject.

zengirl said:
I tried playing Oblivion the other day, I was really excited about making my character and all... but it choked my computer so badly the mouse was having problems moving across the screen. :(

Get "Oldblivion", a mod that changes the 2.0 pixel shaders to 1.0. I had to do the same thing. It took me like 5 minutes just to bring up the menu and click quit because my friggin pointer wouldn't work. After the 1.0 mod, it ran beautifully. :heart: to Drool for bringing it to my attention.