Godd*** it's hot in SD

Sarcasmo said:
Get "Oldblivion", a mod that changes the 2.0 pixel shaders to 1.0. I had to do the same thing. It took me like 5 minutes just to bring up the menu and click quit because my friggin pointer wouldn't work. After the 1.0 mod, it ran beautifully. :heart: to Drool for bringing it to my attention.
I hate when the mouse lags. I don't think there is anything more annoying.

edit: Thanks for the tip :heart:

BeeRad said:
sometimes it takes someones else's opinion or even lie to get you to open your eyes or even be interested in the subject.
If I could think of how to make this in to a topic I would. Although the local idiots would probably kill it.

Drool-Boy said:
holy shit, you mean its hot during the summer?

EVERYONE PANIC!!!!!

Comon Drool you know theres some suffering muthas up there right now. They arent used to this sort of heat. Hell Ive been in Georgia 2 years now and I aint even used to it.

Sarcasmo said:
TheLardKing.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

FlamingGlory said:
I really don't care if or if not you /agree/ with Michael Moore. Agreeing doesnt have anything to do with blatant falsehoods. Blatant falsehoods are not bias. Bias is saying something a certain way; a subjective truth presented from one perspective. Presenting obvious and not so obvious fabrication as facts is LYING.

Al Gore's movie would be biased. It only presents parts of a still largely subject scientific theory.

Michael Moore, routinely fabricates truth to fit his own perspective.

Wow, it's unusual that I agree with you. If I'm not mistaken, there was/is a US soldier that is suing Mr. Moore for splicing what he said into anti-Bush rhetoric.

On an on-topic related note, WTF!! It was hotter in the Tampa/St. Pete area than 78 deg. That's crap! They need to stick the global thermometer straight up that meterologist's ass.

InnerMuse said:
Wow, it's unusual that I agree with you. If I'm not mistaken, there was/is a US soldier that is suing Mr. Moore for splicing what he said into anti-Bush rhetoric.

On an on-topic related note, WTF!! It was hotter in the Tampa/St. Pete area than 78 deg. That's crap! They need to stick the global thermometer straight up that meterologist's ass.
Dont worry... Eventually you'll become aware of my perfection. This is only the first step. ;)

It's supposed to be 105 tomorrow... I LIVE IN NY. WE GET 5' OF SNOW AT A TIME :(