Godammit I love boobies

Desslock said:
Boobies=win
t6xsam20wall20profil.jpg
DAMNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! :drool:

Onnotangu said:
pics of this jamie person pls?

Nah, I don't look good. I'd rather let you guys fill in whatever your imagination comes up with. I'll just post the pics I have of dreamwalker that she will let me get away with.

JaymieT said:
Nah, I don't look good. I'd rather let you guys fill in whatever your imagination comes up with. I'll just post the pics I have of dreamwalker that she will let me get away with.
is there some PA modesty disease going around?

Grog demands hot semi nudes or nudes!! :heart: :fly:

Desslock said:
I think her first name is Samantha, at least according to the file name. I don't her last name.
Another pic of her.
j9ksamantha20lingeri.jpg

her last name is .jpg

Onnotangu said:
is there some PA modesty disease going around?

Grog demands hot semi nudes or nudes!! :heart: :fly:

"Grog" (what's that all about, is this one of those jokes I don't know yet?) isn't getting any nudes, or semi nudes, and neither is anyone else :lol:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Grog is a nickname for someone at another forum who looks like a caveman etc. so Grog = OMG FIRE, ME TARZAN YOU JANE kinda thing....

Thanks. I understood the me Tarzan, you Jane thing, but I had a feeling there was something else there.

You are the one that Dreamwalker adopted, aren't you? The one who loves to read? :)

JaymieT said:
Thanks. I understood the me Tarzan, you Jane thing, but I had a feeling there was something else there.

You are the one that Dreamwalker adopted, aren't you? The one who loves to read? :)
yes ma'am

I use the term grog for times when my baser feelings come to the forefront.
i.e. lust, and hunger