God hates gay people????

The devil is a fallen angel. Without him we aren't given free will either. But if God is truly omniscent, then there is no free will anyway. Religion is all an ignored contradiction.

Something like 40 out of 46 studies done last century showed an inverse relation between intelligence and religion.

Are we pretending that you belief in the existence of god?

The devil is a fallen angel. Without him we aren't given free will either. But if God is truly omniscent, then there is no free will anyway. Religion is all an ignored contradiction.

Something like 40 out of 46 studies done last century showed an inverse relation between intelligence and religion.

omnicience doesn't preclue free will :confused: neither does omnipotence. just because the god they believe in is all knowing and all powerful does not mean that god doesnt have its reasons for allowing people to make mistakes

omnicience doesn't preclue free will :confused: neither does omnipotence. just because the god they believe in is all knowing and all powerful does not mean that god doesnt have its reasons for allowing people to make mistakes

om·nis·cient (ŏm-nĭsh'ənt) pronunciation
adj.

Having total knowledge; knowing everything: an omniscient deity; the omniscient narrator.

If I know the end of a movie, do they have free will to change it in the middle of the DVD?

Every single thread. . .

If I know the end of a movie, do they have free will to change it in the middle of the DVD?

I'm only going to say one thing.

He knows the ending because he knows us so well that he knows what decisions we will make throughout our life.

I'm only going to say one thing.

He knows the ending because he knows us so well that he knows what decisions we will make throughout our life.

But if the puppet master knows the ending, there is only the APPEARANCE of free will.

BTW, although I don't believe in God, I do believe in the Theory of Relativity, which basically states that there is no free will. :D

wait what? He's all powerful thus could have given none of us free will and made us all inherently devoted to worshipping him. Apparently he chose not to. He's all knowing so while he may know full well that some people are going to turn away he has decided, in his supposed inifite power, to let it happen.

An omniscient diety and a people with free will are not mutually exclusive.

But if the puppet master knows the ending, there is only the APPEARANCE of free will.

BTW, although I don't believe in God, I do believe in the Theory of Relativity, which basically states that there is no free will. :D

but where does it say that he's the puppet master? few judeo-christian denominations claim that god controls all of our actions. just because he can doesn't mean he actually does