God hates gay people????

So since we are on the topic or this I have always wondered something...

How does the bible explain us finding dinosaur bones? Does religion have an explanation to there being a whole different being here before us?

I never asked that before, would be nice to know.

No, but I only have 1 soul. So there is only 1 true outcome. Or are you saying that I have infinite souls too? How does that work?

Who says you only have one soul? The conundrum that god can be all-knowing and still allow free will is as pointless as asking whether or not he can microwave a burrito so hot even he can't eat it. When you're talking about a supernatural diety that, by definition, trancends not only the laws of physics but our very capacity of understanding then a question like this simply can't be answered. It's not a contradiction because god can know everything and still give us free will. Why? Because he's all powerful meaning he's has the power to transcend logic itself since logic is merely a construct of the human mind.

So since we are on the topic or this I have always wondered something...

How does the bible explain us finding dinosaur bones? Does religion have an explanation to there being a whole different being here before us?

I never asked that before, would be nice to know.

Some say that dinosaurs and humans coexisted and dating techniques are flawed, some say that they're evidence planted by god to test faith. The bible itself has absolutely jack on the subject but people tend to use certain passages to interpret that they're referring to dinosaurs.

Note my last line. Which ever of Einstein's theories it was, classical mechanics will work for the definition I'm referring to. In classical mechanics its possible to define the location and speed. What you reference in all caps is quantum mechanics. Classical mechanics defines large objects, quantum defines small objects. They BOTH break down when trying to explain the other's domain.
It's a fact you cant though. Classic mechanics works because you can only measure so well. This is the very first thing in every physics class I've ever sat, i.e. significant numbers.

So then you're saying that He doesn't have any idea on the routes I take to get to heaven?

"I know everything."
"I'm getting in my car, which roads will I take home?"
"I don't know."

errr, wait...

You miss the point. You are thinking that God percieves reality in the same way you do. Part of being infallible and all knowing would mean perception of all reality at all times at once. Being all powerful; who says he has to follow the rules of your logic.

Last edited: