Goatse is now a federal crime

I just clicked on a gm thread called "are you a pedo?" and this was in the first post...lol, WTF :lol:

Last edited:
BeeRad said:
Do you guys all have kids and if not how have you seen all these things? lol

Didnt have any clue this existed, kinda glad i didnt actually, lol

I wouldn't know about it either if it wasn't for genmay :)

BeeRad said:
I hear about genmay but again, I have no clue what it is

<<<is not in "the know"
Are you kidding?

Most of us here are from genmay. It's a forum, use to be good, it was always a bit cut throat but a number of circumstances have effected a small exodus. 1) The entire main forum devolving into a series of cliched responses. 2) The rise of the 'SoCal' contingent. It was always there but they effectively turned many threads into exclusive discussions about their real life interaction with other forum members from the area. 3) Since the Admin were part of the SoCal group the behaviour was officially recognized and supported by board policy. 4) A general degradation in the quality of posts, the fault of the administration, by the sanction of most qualities of retardation as it applies to communication on the internet. 5) Reasons given for this was that it was 'funny'.

I could go on...

I like you guys to much to go look around at other sites, hehe

I came here cause I knew fly from Nocturnal Forums, well that and in person from shawn and amy

That other forum can lick my large ass, lol

BeeRad said:
I like you guys to much to go look around at other sites, hehe

I came here cause I knew fly from Nocturnal Forums, well that and in person from shawn and amy

That other forum can lick my large ass, lol

man, thats a lot of lickin'!