Goatse is now a federal crime

This thread compelled me to sign in....... in the interest of not being too boring, I'll have to say that this so-called legislation has in no way stopped this sort of thing from going on out here. I guess with lay-offs coming next week, we'll see how smart those tricksy goatse punks are when they get their walkin' papers :mad:

why_ask_why said:
the place is ever evolving...no one uses either of those anymore
ya ur exactly right - now the only joke is about how everyone wants to fuck Stephanie from the show Lazytown

theacoustician said:
I'm extremely surprised thrawn or someone hasn't completely covered this thread with phony links already.
being a canadian, it's still legal for me :)

elpmis said:
ya ur exactly right - now the only joke is about how everyone wants to fuck Stephanie from the show Lazytown
I honestly had to Google "stephanie lazytown" to figure out what the hell you were talking about. Now I don't even want to know.

theacoustician said:
I honestly had to Google "stephanie lazytown" to figure out what the hell you were talking about. Now I don't even want to know.
the show lazytown is probably the best thing to happen to kids since organized sports, since it centers around influencing children to get up off their lazy asses. but it co-stars a little girl with a pink wig on, so of course she's now the single most saught after internet-meme by pedo's and [m]'s dream come true.

I do however find this chop hilarious:

hermi_vs_steph.jpg

ceiling fly said:
That bitch is hawt with a capital F
don't get too excited, I just checked some things out on wikipedia - apparently she's 15

that's way too old for us, I mean you

elpmis said:
don't get too excited, I just checked some things out on wikipedia - apparently she's 15

that's way too old for us, I mean you
There is some vid of her falling over and spreading her legs. Saw it on OT. Loved it.