Go UPS, it's cheaper!

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
Last night Shawn and I were watching a DVD of Carlos Mencia doing stand-up comedy. For those of you who have not seen anything he's done, he is funny as shit and it is worth renting or even buying the DVD. I don't remember the title, but I will look when I get home and post it later.

On to the point:

During his routine, he talks about some douche' who shipped himself UPS to save a buck and got caught. As this seems impossible, my bank of useless information decided to check the intraweb-net to see if it was true. Alas... here is the story; it's worth the short read.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/txn/PressRel03/mckinley_complaint_pr.html

LOL @ "he had been in the process of delivering a large crate to that address that morning and had seen a pair of eyes looking out from inside the crate."

Did you hear? Jesus came back to life!

:eek: *gasp*...hide the eggs. Hide the eggs!

What??

We have to hide the eggs! Paint the eggs, hide 'em in the park, trick Jesus! We have to trick Jesus! Spread the word, from now on eggs come from rabbits.

Why?

So he doesn't take the chickens too, pendejo!

edit: and that UPS bit was hilarious...nigga-in-a-box!

Every box i get delivered from UPS has been dropped on it's corners, has gashes, tears or damage of some kind. I would't trust those poop colored people to handle me. Besides, the boxes that say "this end up" you know they turn them upside down just for the hell of it. That would have been a rude awakening for that guy if they flipped his crate over :lol:

He was lucky. Often planes do not pressurize the luggage compartments. I read some story a few weeks back about an airport worker falling asleep in the hold. The crew heard him banging around in the hold so they pressurized the cabin so he would be warm enough and could breath.

yeah, plus this guy was traveling for like three days when all said and done. It is expensive to ship a package that weighs as much as a grown man I would think. Plane would have been cheaper in the end.

I had UPS lose a package of mine for the better part of a month on a 300 mile trip... They lost it.